Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 20, 2020

THE RAINLESS WEEK


“Then the Lord said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and all your household, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation. For in seven days I will send rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and every living thing that I have made I will blot out from the face of the ground.” And Noah did all that the Lord had commanded him” (Genesis 7:1,4-5.). For seven days Noah and his family were in the ark waiting for the rain to come. Perhaps you have had a rainless week in your life, or a much longer waiting period praying and waiting upon the Lord for Him to act in your behalf. Keep your heart fixed on the Lord’s love for you during your rainless week. God always keeps His words Keep pressing on, Pastor Tom.

No comments: