Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 26, 2020

OUR GOD REIGNS!

What are you thinking upon in this difficult time? The daily Coronavirus Task Force briefings from the White House are not very comforting. A vaccine may not be available until the next winter flu season, if then. Nobody really knows when this will end and how it will end. But may I remind you that COVID-19 did not take God by surprise. Psalm 47:8 reminds us, “God reigns over the nations; God sits on His holy throne. In spite of the bad news we hear these days, the Christian can confidently say: “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1). Never forget that Jesus is the light of the world, the Savior of the world, and the Almighty God who created the world. Don’t let your heart be troubled. The Good Shepherd will always look after His sheep.

Keep pressing on, Pastor Tom.

No comments: