Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 02, 2020

GOD IS OUR ALL IN ALL


The apostle Paul encouraged the Christians in the church at Philippi with these words, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Over the course of my Christian life I have found those words to be true. I have not received everything I asked for, but I have received everything I needed. Meditate on this Scripture from Psalm 68:19-20, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation. Selah Our God is a God of salvation, and to God, the Lord, belong deliverances from death”. What a mighty and gracious God we serve. We are down and He lifts us up. We need strength for the day and He provides it. We needed salvation and God sent Jesus. We need deliverance from death and God will deliver us and we will be in heaven with Him forever (Psalm 23). The Lord is our all in all. Keep pressing on, Pastor Tom.


No comments: